Rastoropov Sergey Vladimirovich, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, sub-department of criminal law
and criminology, Vladimir Institute of Law of the Federal Punishment Execution Service of Russia
(67e Bolshaya Nizhegorodskaya street, Vladimir, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Apkaev Damir Maratovich, Postgraduate student, Vladimir Institute of Law of the Federal Punishment
Execution Service of Russia (67e Bolshaya Nizhegorodskaya street, Vladimir, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The current crime situation in the country and the registered growth of recidivism against the background of this situation caused a necessity to develop and adopt a law securing an effective oversight mechanism designed to prevent repeating crimes and other offenses by persons released from prison. Despite considerable elaboration, the provisions of administrative supervision contain many problematic issues. The study of opportunities of administrative supervision of persons released from prison is a promising direction for research. The purpose of the work is to analyze the legal and regulatory framework governing the awarding of punishment for evasion of administrative supervision.
Materials and methods. When preparing the article the authors studied a considerable amount of literature, analyzed the practice of administrative supervision. Implementation of the research tasks was achieved through the use of documents derived from the Russian State Library, articles, previously published studies and literature
on the subject. The methodological potential included the method of theoretical analysis, which allows to comprehensively consider the features of the objective side of evasion of administrative supervision.
Results. The authors studied the legal status of persons subject to administrative oversight, analyzed the Article 314.1 of the Criminal Code (evasion of administrative supervision or repeated failure to comply with the court in accordance with federal law limits or restrictions), considered the objective side of the crime, provided by the said Article.
Conclusions. The study of the objective side of the crime provided by the Article 314.1 of the Criminal Code allows to understand the features of the criminal act qualification, to take into account the problems encountered at imposing a sentence, to identify new areas for further study of the scientific problems.
1. Tulegenov V.V. Vestnik Vladimirskogo yuridicheskogo institute.2011,no. 3.
2. Nikitin A. D. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Pravo [Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Law]. 2014, no. 2.
3. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2011, 8 Apr.
4. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2012, 8 Aug.
5. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2013, 27 March.
6. Laptev S. A. Administrativnoe pravo i protsess [Administrative law and process]. 2013, no. 9, pp. 50–54.
7. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 1996, 19, 20, 25 July; 2014, 5 Febr.
8. Ob administrativnom nadzore organov vnutrennikh del za litsami, osvobozhdennymi iz mest lisheniya svobody: Ukaz Prezidiuma VS SSSR ot 26.07.1966 № 5364-VI (red. ot 22.09.1983) [On administrative supervision by internal affairs bodies over persons, released from confinement facilities: the decree of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Council from 26/07/1966 № 5364-VI (edition from 22.09.1983)].
9. Borisova N. F. Ugolovno-ispolnitel'naya sistema: pravo, ekonomika, upravlenie [Criminal-executive system: law, economy, management]. 2012, no. 2.
10. Kokorev A. N. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta MVD Rossii [Bulletin of Moscow University of the Russian Interior Ministry]. 2011, no. 8, pp. 239–243.
11. Chuprina L. V. Rezhim ispytaniya pri uslovno-dosrochnom osvobozhdenii: dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Probation mode at early parole: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Tomsk, 2012.